Note: No one writing for Candor is a paid employee. This blog is not monetized.
Want to Write for Candor?
We are always looking for new writers to add to our team of bloggers. If you are interested in writing for Candor News or receiving more information on the requirements, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide us with a resume as well as a writing sample.
Interested in an Internship with Candor?
Contact us at email@example.com. Provide us with a resume as well as a writing sample.
If you want to intern for us, it’s for the experience. Our standard internship period is now 3 months in which you are required to submit 2 articles (on topics of your choice), a week. Our interns receive valuable work experience and articles to add to their portfolios. All interns are welcomed and encouraged to continue writing for Candor once their internship is complete.
The Advantages to being a part of Candor News:
- Candor is young and fresh in its content and members, not to mention how rapidly we are growing.
- You get the opportunity to be a part of something from its start and watch it grow. You’ll be a part of a team.
- Our writers are largely college students and our news is never delivered without a voice behind the words.
- We are a news website that covers every topic we can think of, so you are able to write about any interest you have.
- You have the ability to choose anything you want to write about, you aren’t pigeonholed to anything.
- Candor isn’t subscribed to any ideology. For that reason, your writing won’t be subjected to any discrimination and you’ll be published regardless of whether or not we have the same point of view on a topic.
Our Social Media
Want to be a part of our social media team?